No announcement yet.

Greetings from Malaysia

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again everyone. I checked through my stock of seeds and noticed I have several thousands of luffa / loofah seeds lying around. I plan to sell them on ebay for $3 for 15 seeds. What do you guys think? I'll share the listing link here if anyone is interested, or maybe put up a new thread if that's more appropriate.

I've bought 4 type of different seeds on ebay last week, they are:

Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin seeds
    Hopi Blue Corn seeds
    Burgundy Royal Pole Bean seeds
    Mammoth Russian Sunflower seeds

They should be an interesting addition to the existing vegetations that I have. I am still waiting for them to arrive though.

Comment

I haven't buy the wasabi seeds yet... they're expensive... And I'll have a few pics tomorrow so pls stay tuned
      Last edited by kcfarmer; 08-02-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Check out the seed swap section KCF, seeds tend to be swap on here not sold but by all means use fleabay & earn a few bucks.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

bit late on parade .......Hello & welcome
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Hello KCF, welcome. I would love to try growing luffa but it's a bit chilly here for that.
            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
            If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

Originally posted by kcfarmer View Post
              I plan to sell them on ebay for $3 for 15 seeds. What do you guys think? I'll share the listing link here if anyone is interested, or maybe put up a new thread if that's more appropriate.
              Both those would probably be removed from the forum,I think there are rules about selling &/or advertising personal goods for sale/personal businesses
              Last edited by bearded bloke; 08-02-2013, 08:15 PM.
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Apologies if I break any rules... I was sharing my plan with the seeds that I have right now, I joined this forum with the intention to learn more about gardening.

I'll check out the seed swap section and contribute some seeds to fellow forumers here

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  Both those would probably be removed from the forum,I think there are rules about selling &/or advertising personal goods for sale/personal businesses
                  I'm not sure BB, KCF could maybe have a chat with Zaz about the do's & don'ts as she is posting a link to seeds she is selling on fleabay.
                  Last edited by Bigmallly; 09-02-2013, 06:47 AM.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by kcfarmer View Post
                    Apologies if I break any rules... I was sharing my plan with the seeds that I have right now, I joined this forum with the intention to learn more about gardening.

I'll check out the seed swap section and contribute some seeds to fellow forumers here
                    Apologies not needed KCF, it's just that I have not come across seed selling on the forum before.

Comment

Thanks Bigmally

I finally got the seeds that I bought from last week and I already planted some of them. I planted corn from different set of seeds on one section of the garden and they're quite tall now.

And here's one of the local pumpkin breed and loofa that I grown several weeks ago. They are quite big now.

I am sorry the backgrounds are messy. Still busy with clearing the surrounding areas right now

Comment

Wow!! KC - that looks some luxuriant and hot!! My garden is only just coming to life and squashes and corn seeds will be in their packets for another couple of months

Comment

Thanks veggie chicken Here's the pic of the sapling from the seeds that I bought last month.

Sunflower

The Pumpkin
                          Last edited by kcfarmer; 08-03-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

The bean

Blue corn
                            Last edited by kcfarmer; 08-03-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I am not sure if it ok to put up link to my ebay listing, but if you want the luffa seeds

Sorry- no you can't post anything you are selling.
                              Perhaps peeps can pm you instead?
                              Last edited by Nicos; 08-03-2013, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X