No announcement yet.

New Allotment

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with AP, I'm knackered just watching you..................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
      The only thing is I am running out of things to do - help - any ideas?
      Have you thought about running the beds in the opposite direction? That would give you something to do for a week or so

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Have you thought about running the beds in the opposite direction? That would give you something to do for a week or so
        Don't put ideas in his head VC............
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Just trying to keep him out of mischief.....

Comment

• Bit late for that
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• We all know that, Shen Life would be very boring if everyone behaved themselves though!

Comment

• I always behave impeccably according to my standards
                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• So do I, Shen, fortunately I set my standards at a very base level - much easier to achieve that way

Comment

• I have always deluded myself that I have very high standards - probably too much time spent on top of mountains
                    Last edited by Sheneval; 17-01-2013, 11:35 PM.

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      I agree with AP, I'm knackered just watching you..................
                      Don't give me that - I followed your lead after I saw your pictures

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Sorry, Shen, but your beds are very scruffy compared to BigM's. You won't find bits of straw lying higgedypiggledy on his. They would be in straight lines and all of equal lengths!!
                        (When BM reads this, he'll go Ape!)

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Sorry, Shen, but your beds are very scruffy compared to BigM's. You won't find bits of straw lying higgedypiggledy on his. They would be in straight lines and all of equal lengths!!
                          (When BM reads this, he'll go Ape!)
                          You know me so well...........

Comment

• I'll need to get the brush out

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• I shouldn't admit this but I do have one for the decking...............

Comment

• Is it a normal sized sweeping brush, a hand brush or a teeny weeny little toothbrush?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X