Newbie to the forum!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to the forum!

Hi everyone, Im new and must admit to lurking a bit now and again. I was quite active on another gardening forum, but not much happens on there now, so I don't tend to go on there. I don't use facebook or twitter.

I am a fairly keen gardener in as much as I try and grow my own fruit and veg and flowers that I like as well as the ususl shrubs etc. Use organic methods and seem to spend ages on the garden for OH to say it looks no differerent!

I breed chickens and that is what prompted me to register here to ask some of you lovely sensible people for advice regarding nasty neighbour.

We currently live in Dorset, but we are getting desperate to move back closer to the sea and in particular South Devon.

Ooh - Dorset and South Devon - lovely locations! Welcome to the vine Bobble.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Hello Bobble and welcome! There's always something happening on this Forum - you should have come here first!!

Comment

Welcome to the vine, put your location in the thingy me bobble.................p.s. Watch out for the nutters, they just creep up on you.......
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hello Bobble and a very warm welcome to the Vine. There are some of the nicest nutters you will ever/never meet on here
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hiya and welocme

Comment

Hello and welcome from me.

Wish I'd lurked for a bit rather than just leaping straight in feet first. Too late to back out now.

Once upon a time we were in South Devon and I do miss the smell of the sea. I have mountains now, but would love to have both.

As for your OH - don't spend time in the garden and then he'd see a difference!! Mine cuts the grass and that is it unsupervised.
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine Bobble, I don't do facebook or twitter either but I do seem to spend hours on the vine instead
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Vine from me to Bobble What a gorgeous location! ...I have postcode envy

Comment

Welcome from another nutter club member..... Are you sure you want to get involved with us?
                    My new website for allotment beginners www.theallotmentshed.co.uk

My Facebook page Please take the the time to "LIKE" https://www.facebook.com/theallotmentshed

Follow on Twitter The Allotment Shed @TASallotment

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!

Pull up a chair...
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

hello and a welcome bobble,you'll love it on here,not just a gardening forum,more of a great meeting place,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hello & welcome, Bobble.
                          My Very Bleak Garden Blog

Reece & The Chicks

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
                          Revelation 22:2

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X