Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all.

Hello everyone,

Great looking site, I've been having a look around for most of the morning.

I'm completely new to all of this, had limited success in the past with growing the odd chilli plant on the window sill. I'm planning on having a small set up in my spare room with some strawberries/mixed berries, some chillis, maybe some peppers all growing with artificial light. Wish me luck I think I'm going to need it....

Thanks

John

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!

I've just moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section as no-one would have seen your post were you initially put it
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi Red and welcome! I believe there are a few people here who grow plants under artificial light - but I'm not one of them

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine Red
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Thanks everyone

Sorry bout that Nicos, I thought I had put this in that section to begin with.
          Thanks

John

Comment

welcome redc16,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hi Red

Welcome to the Vine.

If you can add your location to your details it can help us to answer any questions you may have.

Andy
                http://vegpatchkid.blogspot.co.uk/ Latest Blog Entries Friday 13 Mar 2015 - Sowing Update

Comment

Thanks people.

Added some extra details Andy
                  Thanks

John

Comment

hi and welcome im also trying to use artifical lights to grow indoors

Comment

Yep I've just joined and already causing bother with indoor lights and growing indoors. Thanks for the advice earlier Kazborn.
                      Thanks

John

Comment

Welcome to the vine RedC - an ambitious plan you have there!
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Thanks Jeanied. I'll get a few pictures up when it's up and running
                          Thanks

John

Comment

Hello Red and a very warm welcome to the Vine. Looking forward to seeing your pictures
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Welcome to the vine Red, good luck growing in your spare room. Make sure the ceiling joists are strong enough when you make your raised beds...........oh dear.......
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X