Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the vine Curly Numb Bum

Comment

Hullo from another newbie - I'm the crazy one who *did* fleece the peas in her PJs! (ok, it was bubble wrap, not fleece, and it was the thymes, not the peas. did the peas before donning the PJs. oh dear, just making things worse now, aren't I?!)
      March is the new winter.

Comment

VC fame at last!

Comment

Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
          VC fame at last!
          Blimey Donna, you had me worried for a moment. Thought I'd done something unusual - like acting sensibly!!

Comment

Welcome Curly, I have a numb bum too since finding this site. Not much growing this side of the world at the moment so I'm living my vege growing vicariously. And I can do that in my PJ's - gotta love the internet!
            Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

welcome CNB.....

Comment

*Waving "Hello" back*
                My Very Bleak Garden Blog

Reece & The Chicks

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
                Revelation 22:2

Comment

I too have a bum that is numb - but not through much gardening I must admit Tis through reading far too much on this forum! Also Husband broke our toilet seat yestaerday - he doesn't know how - and nor do I but we're having to perch very carefully till I find the time to go and get a new one as omg does it pinch! OOH and Ouch an OW!!
                  You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Hmm, why is my photo not showing up? Or my picture of a flower that I put on - that's weird. Or can you lot see me but I can't? - I can see you lot though weird....
                    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

I can see your avatar but no other pictures.

Comment

Greetings Curly. If it's all the same to you, I will refer to you as "Curly", without any reference to the perceived absence of physical sensation in your gluteal muscles.

We're not all weird.
                        Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
                        By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
                        While better men than we go out and start their working lives
                        At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X