Allotments in Camborne

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allotments in Camborne

Hi all.I'm Richard from Camborne Cornwall and i am after an allotment in Camborne if anyone has any details or contacts i can use please
    Last edited by Stormforce; 24-04-2012, 07:17 PM.

What research have you done so far Richard?

This was thrown up by a quick search:
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...all_14754.html
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Have you been down to the local allotments on a sunday and asked one of the allotmenteers what the waiting list is like, and for the contact number of the person running the list?

Comment

Hello Richard, welcome to the Vine. I wish you every success in your venture
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hi Richard, apparently allotments in Camborne are managed by the Camborne Produce Association: Camborne Produce Association, Camborne
          The Bassett Centre, Bassett Rd, Camborne, Cornwall, TR148SL
          01209 711206

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            What research have you done so far Richard?

This was thrown up by a quick search:
            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...all_14754.html
            Hi Two Sheds.I did a search on here about allotments around this area but the replies were a year or more old so thought i would just ask again incase anything has changed

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
              Hello Richard, welcome to the Vine. I wish you every success in your venture
              Thanks FF.What with the way prices are for everything these days me and the Mrs want to start growing more of our own.We got some fruit trees in the garden but not enough room to grow veggies etc as we have 3 dogs aswell.We got a green house that i built from mother in laws old conservatory for tomatoes,cucumbers etc

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                Hi Richard, apparently allotments in Camborne are managed by the Camborne Produce Association: Camborne Produce Association, Camborne
                The Bassett Centre, Bassett Rd, Camborne, Cornwall, TR148SL
                01209 711206
                Thanks alot for these details Rusty.I will get onto them tomorrow as they are just down the road.
                Strange on how stupid you feel not knowing where these contact details are in your own town and it takes someone several hundred miles away to pass on details.I have emailed the council aswell to go on the waiting list for an allotment aswell

Comment

Welcome to the vine SF, I wouldn't feel stupid about asking questions if you don't know the answer, Believe me, I've asked my fair share.........
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hello Richard, welcome to the vine, you must let us know how you get on with you lottie search!
                    Chris

My Allotment Journal @
                    Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
                    -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

Originally posted by Currysniffa View Post
                      Hello Richard, welcome to the vine, you must let us know how you get on with you lottie search!
                      Will do Curry

Comment

Hi all.It's been a year and no luck in finding anything until today.I came across a website and contacted the owner and she has a few plots available and also a 1/4 of an acre available.
                        They do plots 15'x90' for £67 a year,30'x90' for £115 a year and super plots for £450.I am going up tomorrow evening to have a look and if the super plots are ok i will probably go for one as i want chickens etc there aswell.The land owner lives on site aswell.
                        If anyone local down here needs details then i am happy to pass the contact number over.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X