new to site

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Anita
    Hope you find the forum as helpfull and friendly as I have- Im sure you will!
    "... discipline is what the world needs today and etiquette, you know. For one of the noblest things a man can do is to do the best he can, yeah ..."

Prince Far I (1944-1983)

Comment

Originally posted by Newton View Post
      It's even better when viewed from my iPad. Unfortunately I have to use a pc if I want to upload photos. So I don't tend to enough.
      That seems odd..

Download the photobucket app from the App Store, log into your account and then upload pictures directly from your iPad to the account then link the pictures from the Photobucket account to the forums.

If the pictures aren't on your iPad - for example if you took them on your iPhone - you can either bluetooth them across, or if you update to iOS 5, I believe it should sync wirelessly to your device via the iCloud.

I use my smartphone to take the picture, upload the picture, then link it to this site using the above method. Works like a charm - no need for PC interaction
      Garden Chris

Comment

Welcome to both worlds anita.

I get here via the medium of modern dance.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Hi Anita welcome to the Vine

Hope you enjoy your time here.

paul.
          Help Wildlife.
          Take only photos-leave only footprints-Kill only time.

Comment

welcome! I cant do pictures and my puter takes up half the room. Scuse me off to shovel more coal into the motherboard!x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X