Hi from Glasgow

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'Day Cazzy!

A very warm welcome from a very hot Down Under!

We hope you like it here. There are heaps of folks here who are only too willing to help with advice etc.

Cheers.

Janek
    Happiness is being with the love of your life. If you can't have that, then an unlimited supply of well-rotted manure is a pretty close second!

Comment

A big welcome to the vine. Great that you've managed to get another half plot and hope you have a good growing season.
      Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine, I'm sure you will like it here!
        http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

Thanks, what a welcome.

Nice to see some neighbours here too.

Ginger i'm mainly thinking of cabbage etc now that I've more room for the stuff that takes up space. I really fancy doing some more unusual stuff on a trial and error basis, I sowed a couple of Methi/fenugreek seeds the other day, see how that goes.

I'm gonna have a go at uploading some pics, probably should have read the instructions first but why change the habit of a lifetime eh, here goes....

That seemed to work. First pic is the first week, second is the greenhouse we built out of old wooden framed windows and the last is our first crops.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Cazzy; 03-02-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the vine, it looks like a good looking plot you have there

Comment

Originally posted by Dane End Dolly View Post
              Welcome to the vine, it looks like a good looking plot you have there
              Thanks, those pics are of the first year, we got the keys in mid Feb and worked really hard to get it ready in time for the spring.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X