hey ho!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey ho!

Found the forums as I was looking for what might be munching my chillies.

I'm not too much of a gardener, but we have a couple of raised growing areas that we try to make use of, and we also have a smallish greenhouse - mainly for tomato's and chillies.

I've yet to work out what's causing the damage to the chilli fruit, but I'll keep looking and asking.......

regards

fatbloke

Hi F.B welcome to the vine , you'll more than likely get your answer on here, I'm no expert on chillies, but there's one or two on here.. Good Luck with them.

Comment

Welcome FB. Never grown chillies myself - no greenhouse. But I am sure someone will be along in a mo who does. Have you got photos of said munched chillies to help those in the know to identify the problem.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

there are chilli experts on here ...WHERE ARE YOU????
        http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine Fatbloke. Do I recognise your name and avatar from another forum?

Can't help with whatever is eating your chillies but suspect the same critters ate my whole plants this year as none grew!!
          Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 22-09-2009, 07:41 AM.
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

I kept getting holes in my chillis and it was obvious something was eating them but could never seem to find out what but a couple of weeks ago I cut one open and found an earwig, so I presume this is what's attacking mine.
            I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X