Hello All 'n Sundry

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All 'n Sundry

[FONT="Palatino LinotyI live in the very wet north west Cavan/ Leitrim border in Erin's Isle. The land of folklore and music, faries and leprechauns and millions of slugs....I moved to the countryside 10 years ago and found that I became busier than ever and have almost no time for gardening at home. So I spend my time gardening for others , mostly in community gardens . I like gardening and painting , drawing , printing making music with other folks. I do grow a lot of fruit however at home. It's a very low maintainance type of activity , and it goes well with the wild wilderness of a meadow where all manor of wildlife is encouraged. I am a true blue organic-er and promoter of permaculture . Also were I live is quite high up and the lack of soil is a issue - not for the unenergetic. I and my daughter have one dog , two cats and two guiney pigs. pe"][/FONT]

Hello and welcome to the vine, it sounds like you have your hands full there Queen Bee.

Comment

Welcome to the Vine, QueenBee

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Madhouse - sounds like you would be better off with my Vine name!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

welcome to the vine queen bee,like the name
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Welcome, Queen Bee. Like you I have precious little soil, but grow in pots, fishboxes, anything I can find. If you have time - and maybe you don't - it's a relatively easy way to grow. anyway, enjoy the Vine.

Comment

Hi folks

Thanks for the warm welcome. About a year since I posted the above, sorry for not replying sooner. I finally got broadband and now I can't stop........................... ...............posting.......................................................................................

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                Hi and welcome to the Madhouse - sounds like you would be better off with my Vine name!
                may be I need a name I can aspire to...like Smarty pants!
                Last edited by Queen bee; 21-03-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine.
                    cheers thanks. Nice to be here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X