Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hellooooooooooo

hello everyone!!!

As an x hairdresser ive decided to ditch the the acrylic nails and hair extentions and swap them for my very own veg plot!!! AND IM LOVING IT!!. Ive currently turned my conservatory into a greenhouse (oh and my bedroom window) and all my toms, peppers and chillis are cropping really well (i sowed way way to many toms and have enough tomato and chilli sauce frozen to last me for the next 2 years !!). Im now a mum of 4 so all these veggies are going great with the kids just need to keep my 2 year old away from the chillis and the cherry toms as he stripped the plant bare the other morning when i was having coffee in bed, including the green ones i may add!!.

please can anyone tell me do chillis and peppers just keep on cropping or do i need to cut them?? and how long will they last this year with heating on??

bye

Hiya, welcome to the vine, hope you have tons of fun here! x
    Stacey x ♫

Comment

Hi, and welcome to the madhouse. Don't give it all up - I 'garden' for a living, but still wear the nails - it can be done!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Welcome to the vine, S.Y.P, i do hope your little one didn't eat any chilli's,what else are you growing??

Comment

Welcome to the vine..You normally get one crop off a chilli and Peppers will keep coming..they should last till October.
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

hi,
            glad to say all my chillis are up high so he cant reach them but still stripping my tomato plants bare!!! (my 7 month old is trying to have a go too !!). Ive got loads of courrettes as i didnt no you should only plant a couple but hey ho i love the yellow flowers they are sooooooooooo beautifull, ive got sweet peppers and a few cabbage left as i keep finding furry caterpillers EATING them !! x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X