Hi Eveybody

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Eveybody

New to all of this allottments and bloging.In both case not much of a clue.
    Try to grow veg in the back yard with no luck at all. So i thougt i would try properly with a allottment which is in fact a strip of land with a shed falling down and 6 foot high brambles from one end to another.

Hey flower pot man, welcome to the Vine.

In honour of your first post I drew you a Pterodactyl-Tortoise-Dolphin, enjoy.
    Attached Files
    Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
    Snadger - Director of Poetry
    RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
    Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
    Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
    piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Hi welcome to the Vine. Dont worry about Ollie we are looking to get him some professional help
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Yup..big security alert last time he got out, police, straight jacket, padded cell the works , but other than that..Welcome to the vine, hope you have lots of fun xx

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Flowerpotman. Good luck with the lottie. I had brambles too when I took mine on. It's a lot of hard work getting it cleared but well worth it.

Comment

Hi flowerpotman, got our lottie in April, its now just lovely, keep at it, brambles make the best bonfire and such good therapy.

Comment

I've said this before.... though I don't think anyone believes me. Our first plot was immaculate, it was the pride and joy of an excellent gardener who had sadly recently died when we took it on. There was a large greenhouse full of tomato plants and the plot itself was already planted up and the first earlies and peas were ready for harvest. I hated it! Trying to follow someone else's confusing crop rotation, the shed in the 'wrong' place. After a few years we swapped it for a bramble infested nightmare. These brambles had to be hacked back with a machete before we could even get through the gate, but 20+ years later I'm still on that plot, it's MINE and I know all its little quirks and foibles and can work with them. Sometimes starting from scratch (literally in the case of monster brambles) is better in the long run. Trust me.

Welcome to the vine, Flower Pot Man.
              Last edited by bluemoon; 08-08-2009, 07:55 AM.
              Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X