Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello ... Greetings to all!

Good Marrow to you all,
    I come in peas, or should that be pod tato? Anyway, I am another new member, who is also new to vegetable growing. My main concern, until recently, has bean ... the running kind, not that I am a 'has bean' just yet!.... to support my wife in all her vegetable growing endeavours. And it isn't easy carrying a 9 stone female whilst attempting to dig the garden!
    Now all that glisters is not gold I know, but I am sure that I picked 9 carat something the other day. But these long, thin orangy coloured things are nothing like the carrots that I should be seeing. Does anyone have any advice on when to pick them and how do I know that those little buggy thingies have not consumed what they should not have?
    Hope to be an active member, I do not want to vegetate!!
    Last edited by Mulchado; 13-06-2008, 10:08 AM.
    Your garden is an extension of your home, and also your soul.

LOL Hello and welcome to the vine. Looks like you are batty enough to fit right in here!
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Ah, Shirley you are not the lady that everyone worships? Or, was that Shirley Temple?
      Anyway, thank you for being the first to welcome me on this rather cool day. I hope that the sun is shining in your garden.
      Wow! You seem to have so many posts! Your fencing panels must cost you a small fortune?

Good Fortune be yours!

Mike
      Your garden is an extension of your home, and also your soul.

Comment

LOL, I guess I am just gabby
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Oh Lord - no more puns!!!!!!
          Tx
          p.s. Welcome.
          Tx

Comment

Welcome! Hope the weather's not too bad your way. Showery here - you just get stuck in then have to pack up for a while.
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Cour....gette down & dirty around those carrots and have a furtle to see if they have anything below...or are just Mulchado about nothing ..welcome from one Newbie to another

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X