Hi

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi there guys . My name is Mo. I have an allotment in Chorley, which I share with my buddy Gordon. I have recently retired as Secretary from the allotment society, as I had done and given enough and want to enjoy my own allotment! It was nice of them to get me a gift and a card signed by most appreciative people.

I enjoy growing ANYTHING and this year my goji berry plants are going to be a focus, I much appreciated birthday present, given to me by my hubby!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and make new allotment friends!
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

hi allotmentlady

Im sandra, and ive just started a little veg garden. lots of luck.

Comment

Hi allotmentlady
      I am also new to the site, having only joined at the start of the weekend. The site is full of tips. Good luck
      http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Hi Mo, welcome to another Lancastrian. You live just up the road from me.
        I've had my weetabix...

Comment

hi Mo - welcome to the vine. I'm Dee and this is my 2nd year growing veg. Hope you have fun!
          "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, whereabouts in preston are eternal sunshine?

Comment

I live near Longton but the allotment is in Lower Penwortham on the Valley Road site. Where in Chorley are you?
              I've had my weetabix...

Comment

hi, i'm pete and i've just joined. i've been visiting the site for a while and it is very interesting.we moved house recently and i am starting to grow my own veg. so i will be looking for some advice. thanks and nice to meet you all. pete

Comment

hi i am lou and i have just joined at the moment asking lots of questions and people are really friendly and helpful and have helped me lots you will like it here
                  take care loux

Comment

thanks lou, i am digging a bit at the back of the garden and i got some seed spuds to put in. i am hoping to grow peas and beans and things like that so i will appreciate any advice pete

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Sunshine View Post
                      I live near Longton but the allotment is in Lower Penwortham on the Valley Road site. Where in Chorley are you?
                      On the south side of Chorley, our site is Crosse Hall......we will have to visit each other........kettle is always on lol

Comment

That would be great. Always willing to nose around other people's allotnments. Although Dexterdog's put mine to shame last year!
                        I've had my weetabix...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X