No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Fizzywitch and welcome!! Hope you find it as enjoyable, informative and supportive as I do - and here's to a great summer!!
    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Originally posted by lumpyjumper View Post
      I live just over the border in East Devon, the frost this morning wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be. Are you by the coast or more in-land?
      Melted quite quickly, didn't it. I got in another hours digging this morning and the sun was quite hot.

I live between Charmouth and Lyme Regis on the A35, so 2 miles from the sea, and work in Tesco Axminster, are you anywhere nearby?

Cheers

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome

Comment

Hi fizzywitch. Welcome to the Vine
          "He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"

Comment

Hi Fizzywitch

I'm in Ottery St Mary so a little further inland but not far from you as the crow flies or should that be seagull!

Another hard frost last night but again will clear quickly today! My garden is North facing and the area closest to the house only gets sunlight for two weeks of the year however the bottom of the garden is already in full sunshine and that is where my raised beds are located.
            Lumpyjumper

http://lumpyjumpers.blogspot.com

updated blog - 15 Dec 2009

Comment

Originally posted by lumpyjumper View Post
              Hi Fizzywitch

I'm in Ottery St Mary so a little further inland but not far from you as the crow flies or should that be seagull!
              Not far at all - in fact we were down at Otter Nurseries last Tuesday (spent a small fortune).

Was hoping to get some seeds potted up today, but it's been too cold to hang around outside for long...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X