• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello and welcome to the vine
    ---) CARL (----
    ILFRACOMBE
    NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

Hello there - and welcome to the Vine!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Welcome to the vine, I'm very envious of your garden.

What a wonderful blank canvas of a garden, I have a feeling those boxes you're packing won't get unpacked until the winter
        Lumpyjumper

http://lumpyjumpers.blogspot.com

updated blog - 15 Dec 2009

Comment

Welcome, lovely patch you have there...so to speak.

Comment

Hi and welcome! What a fantastic blank canvas - cant wait to see what you do with it. Good luck with the move by the way - and whereabouts in Hampshire (being REALLY nosey now!!).
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Thanks all. I'm taking 5 mins out of packing the last bits.....all the help is arriving at 9.30 and then the nightmare of trying to cram all my stuff into the available van space starts

I won't be online for a while until I find out which broadband supplier can help as I'm going to a place that doesn't have cable, gas or decent mobile reception so think it's going to be a very limited choice of supplier.....lol

I've got my seeds packed seperately so that if nothing else I might be able to get sowing some indoors?

Shame that the next week or so has rain forecast, I'm hoping that the forecasters are wrong???? lol

But I know that I'm moving the right side of the summer so I'll be able to have at least some crops to eat this year....

Thank you so much for all your warm welcomes........watch this space! I'll be back!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X