Welcome to the vine Ant, good luck with your plans

Comment

Hi there and welcome AntC
      All at once I hear your voice
      And time just slips away
      Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Hello and welcome.

If you're lucky, a newt population will mean fewer slugs and the like. Good luck getting it all fettled up.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
          Hello and welcome.

If you're lucky, a newt population will mean fewer slugs and the like. Good luck getting it all fettled up.
          It sounds like a good idea that the newts would mean fewer slugs but under the rather rotten floor where the newts were there were dozens of slugs, snails and eggs. As the newts were only about an inch long, I don't think the slugs were in much danger!

Yesterday, while clearing some rubbish from the site I found two slow worms and a mouse nest.

It's a jungle out there
          Cheers Ant.

"Isn't it enough to believe a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it?" Douglas Adams

Comment

Maybe not from the one-inchers, but give them a chance to grow and they'll keen chompers, just like their parents before them. A mi-newt is better than no neut!

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Ant, I am looking forward to your contributions, as that is one of the ways us younger ones learn
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X