Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brmead
    replied
    Haha! Not that sort of psychologist, I promise!

That's one of the things i'm looking forward to. I'm hoping that all the hard work this year will pay off and I'll get a regular harvest. How did you find getting started?

Originally posted by bikermike View Post
    Shhhh everyone! He's looking for evidence gardenning keeps you sane... :-)

Welcome! On a serious note, good luck.

To me, what i love about gardenning is the long-term view of it. There's the short term faff of getting stuff going, then there's annual harvest, and then the looking back at several years' working

Leave a comment:

• Jay-ell
    replied
    Originally posted by bikermike View Post
    You sure he's come to the right place?

Hi Brmead and welcome to the vine.

You'll need to make 10 posts before you can start uploading photos. Have a browse around and join in some of the discussions. You don't have to be knowledgeable to join in - everyone has their inputs to make.

Leave a comment:

• bikermike
    replied

Welcome! On a serious note, good luck.

To me, what i love about gardenning is the long-term view of it. There's the short term faff of getting stuff going, then there's annual harvest, and then the looking back at several years' working

Leave a comment:

• brmead
    started a topic Newbie with first ever own garden

Newbie with first ever own garden

Hi! I've just bought my first house and it's the first time I've had a garden (rather than a yard) since I was a child, so I'm really excited to get started. I've actually been inspired to get stuck in by my job - I'm a psychology researcher looking at urban agriculture and health, so it's given me to boost to have a go since we moved in to our first home in the North West in May.

I was given three young tomato plants a couple of weeks ago which I've got in a grow bag. They're getting flowers but no sign of tomatoes yet. I've also got a pot each for strawberries, peppers and blackcurrants. It's looking like I'll get strawberries and peppers in the next few weeks, fingers crossed! I've just planted some rocket seeds too, so hopefully they'll grow soon. I can't seem to post a picture with this post yet but I'll try again soon.
    Last edited by Jay-ell; 08-07-2019, 08:21 AM.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X