Hello all..

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all..

Hi all I'm new to this forum and already seems there's masses and years of experience and knowledge here exactly what I was after!
    Having just acquired my 2 plots on a local allotment (October 18)I felt this is the place to come! I'm studying lv3 advanced hort but have little knowledge when comes to growing veges..
    My plots were not nothing but a mass of weed and weed and weed and the odd mouldy pototoe after many hours of hard graft we seem to have the plot workable

Hi there, and welcome to the Vine

Well done on getting your plots ready for growing. Tis a good feeling isn't it?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Lovely feeling, espically seeing little seedlings emerge now the weathers turning slightly :-)

Comment

Hi Darren! Welcome to the vine!

Comment

Hi Darren and welcome
          You'll be able to grow lots in 2 plots. Will you grow fruit as well as veg?

Comment

Welcome to the vine

Comment

Hello and welcome, Darren. Best wishes for a great growing year.

Comment

Ah somebody studying how to do it proper. I think most here are still at lv1 basic and looking forward to what you can teach us.

Comment

HI welcome to the vine,well done so far,hope you have a good harvest.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine Darren.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Thank you to everyone :-)
                      Hi veggie chicken yes hopefully fruit and veg there was already a pear and apple when I arrived so saved some work :-) got few raspberries planted just in time.
                      Looking forward to what I can grow many failures due I'm sure, a lot of friendly peeps at my allotment although I'm told I am youngest to get a plot down there such a shame for tech
                      I'm more of a flower man mark still much to learn, although I shall be asking lots of questions as not done this before hoping you lovely peeps could help out

Comment

We love questions here although we don't always agree on the answers.
                        Lots of flower growers here too. I'm sure you can fit some flowers in on your plots.
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 23-03-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Welcome along Daz

I'm getting close(ish) to 50 and am regarded as a youngster on my site
                          sigpic
                          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                              Welcome along Daz

I'm getting close(ish) to 50 and am regarded as a youngster on my site
                              You should come to our village, they'd think you'd imbibed from the fountain of youth!

Welcome, Darren, and all best wishes with your lovely allotment. What flowers do you fancy?
                              sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X