No announcement yet.

Hello from Angus :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dream of getting an allotment... There's one small site in town and its about 18 miles to the next one over. Petitioned the council to create more with little success.

I've read amazing things about no dig, would love to hear how you get on with it. My folks did something with hugel beds a few years back and I was gifted with some colossal parsnips which took two or three meals to consume 😂
    There are no gardening mistakes, only learning curves

No matter how big the job or overwhelming the task, a good dose of sheer obstinacy and bloody-mindedness should see you through

Comment

Hiya and welcome

Comment

Welcome along.
        sigpic
        1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Hello, welcome to the Vine and good luck on the lotty waiting list (from another no-dig allotment gardener)
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Hello Mudsweatandtea and welcome to the vine
            I started out growing in pots / containers then I needed more space so filled in a pond and removed a shrubbery to make room for beds and my GH. I've never regretted it
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Welcome to the vine, enjoy the benefits of the advice and humour

Comment

Hello from me as well.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy the vine
                  sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X