Microwave ovens

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rary View Post
    It would also appear to be a self clean machine as every time I use the microwave oven it starts of clean

Those magic kitchen fairies get everywhere, don't they!!?!!
    The proof of the growing is in the eating.
    Leave Rotten Fruit.
    Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potasium - potash.
    Autant de têtes, autant d'avis!!!!!
    Il n'est si méchant pot qui ne trouve son couvercle.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
      We have a non stainless steel Panasonic microwave had for about three years and use it for making porridge heating beans etc. also use it to sterilize soil(when some one is not there to catch me at it) and now use it to sterilize old flower stems heading for the compost bin as recently I had an infestation of white fly in my bin
      It would also appear to be a self clean machine as every time I use the microwave oven it starts of clean
      Yes well there is paint and paint, a good machine with painted interior is probably more like stove enamel, a cheap machine has just had a quick spray with cheap gloss. Remember the old saying, you get what you pay for.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

we have an old Toshiba convection microwave which I bought from carboot for £5 when my Tesco cheap microwave packed up

it is large (takes lots of space) and has all the functions and also has a stainless steel interior ... we only use it to reheat food, but we have used it in the past to grill/roast chicken etc .... you can use it as an oven/grill but at the same time you can set it to microwave aswell

suppose it boils down to what you need the microwave for .... if you only use it to reheat stuff, stick with a bog standard microwave

Comment

When my mum died in 1980 we bought my dad the cheapest and simplest Microwave from COMET (RIP) it cost £80 way back then when the were expensive.
          I used to cook, plate and freeze meals for him and all he had to was defrost and reheat them. He used it every day for his dinners and heating up his tea when he fell asleep and it went cold, until it packed up working in 2008. 28 years. Not bad for a cheap plastic Microwave.
          His new one cost less as his old one and went bang after 5 years (my sister had it after he went into a home)
          Its Grand to be Daft...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beauchief1?feature=mhee

Comment

Thank you so much for your replies,i love the sound of yours Bill,but i now know they are complicated to use,i did wonder,i am not that tecno,i never could program the old one,and MRLD could not use it,he won't even entertain a simple mobile,dream gone,but money saved,i have to dash of now,thanks again peeps,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I ditched my all singing and dancing microwave mainly because it took up too much room. Never used any of its fancy functions. I bought a nice shiny Russell H one. Heats, defrosts and takes our dinner plates (took one with us to Sainsbugs when buying). I have so much more room on the worktops now, unbelievable . And sooo much cheaper too
              Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X