No announcement yet.

Wellington Boots

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Also, if you don't look after your feet, you mess them up. Mess them up, and it messes up your knees and hips. You only get one set, so look after them. It really isn't worth being a 'hero' and muddling along, because it will all catch up with you one day. I plan to be active well into my dotage, and prevention is better than cure.

I will now step off my soapbox, before someone gives me a shove!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

About 20 years ago I brought my first pair of golf shoes,stoooopid expensive at the time,I dread to think how many miles I have walked in them since & they were as comfy all day yesterday as they were the day I got them
      Last edited by bearded bloke; 26-07-2014, 07:58 PM.
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I am still looking for good wellies. I have tried many, but most split. The complication is that I have sturdy calves and most wellies don't fit. Muck boots were going to be the remedy but they split across both feet after hardly any use (about 36 hours all in) and the supplier called that standard wear and tear.

I dig a lot, but being able to not let in water and not split across the toes are about my only criteria.
        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X