Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lawnmower, any tips?

Hi All,

My lawnmower's given up the ghost after a few years, so need to get another one. It was an electric rotary which seemed to the job on my smallish (100 square meters) lawn.

Now I hate mowing the lawn with an absolute passion! It is without a job the chore I dislike the most, mainly because of the odd shape of our lawn. It's not a nice neat rectangle, but a hotch potch of random bits stuck together and hence I have the cable is always getting taffled up either in my legs or shrubs.

I reckon a petrol mower would be a little excessive for our size lawn, and as it's not a straight up and down job, would possibly be even more awkward than an electric mower.

Has anyone got any suggestions? Not looking to spend more than £100 ideally.

Thanks,

Dom

Hayter Envoy. Doesn't fit your price bracket I'm afraid, but worth considering as a second hand option maybe? Have a look on fleabay...
    Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
    By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
    While better men than we go out and start their working lives
    At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I know absolutely nothing about them but have you considered a rechargable electric mower since you dislike the cable Here's one Eckman 24-volt Rechargeable Lawn Mower in Garden, Accessories and Spring | Telegraph Shop

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X