Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magimix

Hi All

Has anyone got a magimix - I've been toying with getting one for ages but want to know whether they are worth the rather largish price tag.

Thanks _ Gill
    Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

It depend which item you refer to, however we use Kitchen Aid which although a big price tag as well, they are definately built to last!
    Fantasy reminds us that the soul is sane but the universe is wild and full of marvels

http://thefrontyardblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Magimix are fab. My Mum has had one for years and OH has one we got about 6 years ago which he loves. Definitely made to last

Comment

I so want one now.........
        Gill

Comment

Does it mix manure or potting compost?
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Kitchen Aid is the way forward=] Or any make which has a really well made spindle! Phillips Robust collection are the best out at the moment for home purchase. Look them up on johnlewis.co.uk. Abit expensive but has a life time warrently with every item=]

Comment

I adore my Kitchenaid

Comment

oh don't give me choice ... I am rubbish at picking between stuff
                Gill

Comment

There are just so many appliances available these days.

I have two Magimixes, an old Robotchef, and a newer 5100. I also have a Kitchen Aid with pasta attachments.

One of my favourite gadgets is a Bamix stick blender.

It has three attachments, the chopper blade, the blender, and the aerator.

If you are making soup you don't need to tip the soup into a processor, you just attach the chopper blade, and leave the liquid in the bowl, and process.

If any of you are going to the Good Food show at the NEC in Birmingham in November, just go and see the demonstration. I can really recommend the machine. It will cost not much more than £100.

valmarg

Comment

Kitchenaid for me too I'm afraid - they are the dog's...
                    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Wouldn't argue VVG It is a robust ruddy good mixer. Wonderful, in fact we have the pasta roller/cutter attachment

First class machine. Wouldn't be without it.

valmarg

Comment

Originally posted by Piggle View Post
                        Hi All

Has anyone got a magimix - I've been toying with getting one for ages but want to know whether they are worth the rather largish price tag.

Thanks _ Gill
                        Have a range of appliances and can confidently say anything by Cuisinart, Magimix, or Kitchen Aid will be expensive but great for whatever you want it for!!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

We have 2 magimix, one small and one large, both are excellent, use them daily and perfect results every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolarentt View Post
                            Have a range of appliances and can confidently say anything by Cuisinart, Magimix, or Kitchen Aid will be expensive but great for whatever you want it for!!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
                            Why did you bump up a two year old thread?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X