Yorkshire Flowerpots Terracotta Frost Free - Factory Shop

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkshire Flowerpots Terracotta Frost Free - Factory Shop

WOW just been and spent only £50 on about £200 worth of big planters. Well worth a visit if you are near Cawthorne, Yorkshire. Brilliant place and proper frost free terracotta. Am already planning next trip.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Ooh, wish I was. I bought some of these from our local garden centre. Will let my sister know, she's up that way.
    Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Well worth a visit - and watch out for a famous grape selling jams and chutneys in the kiosk!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

frost free? - frost proof? Or keep frost from the roots?

Comment

You know what I mean Chrissymarks - am bamboozled by all my bargains - yes frost proof. There was a chap in the kiosk and because we bought so much he gave us another 10% off. So I gave him a bag of beetroot we were taking to Mr VVG's rellies. Needless to say they got nothing. The chap said his wife would cook them and she was good at breadmaking...is she the grape?
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
            Ooh, wish I was. I bought some of these from our local garden centre. Will let my sister know, she's up that way.
            It's great for bargains. A pot - huge with fluted top - normally £55 bought for £15! Other big pots £2 and £4!! I really shouldn't say anymore as next time we go there will be nothing left!!! Had a fab day and car stuffed to the brim!

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
              There was a chap in the kiosk and because we bought so much he gave us another 10% off. So I gave him a bag of beetroot we were taking to Mr VVG's rellies. Needless to say they got nothing. The chap said his wife would cook them and she was good at breadmaking...is she the grape?
              He is quite a fella isn't he with the added discount. He always appreciates produce and chats away about how his wife cooks things. I visited there with Ginger Ninger and she is arranging to sell her jams and chutneys in the kiosk she tells me! And no, she isn't his wife
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X