Sainsburys & Jam Making Equipment

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sainsburys & Jam Making Equipment

Popped into a Sainsbury's and they had a third off various jam making equipment: kits, strainers, jars etc

Oh good, I need a jelly bag. Ta
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

We haven't got a Sainsbury's

Comment

There you go TS ............. Jam making - Kitchen - Home and garden - Sainsbury’s
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Staggering that anyone would pay £1 for a jam jar................. or over £2 for 3 lids.......

Comment

Sainsburys 22p lemon turd makes for very cheap jam jars/lids!
            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

22p? What on EARTH do they put in it for that price? A bit of gloop with yellow food colouring?

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
                22p? What on EARTH do they put in it for that price? A bit of gloop with yellow food colouring?
                Dread to think Last year I bought jars of Sainsbury's cheapo Curry Sauce for 9p per jar. I bought loads of jars and tipped the sauce away - seemed a waste but for 9p? Not sure how much they're selling it for this year but it's worth a look.
                Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
                  Dread to think Last year I bought jars of Sainsbury's cheapo Curry Sauce for 9p per jar. I bought loads of jars and tipped the sauce away - seemed a waste but for 9p? Not sure how much they're selling it for this year but it's worth a look.
                  I did the same with some other products, but found the particularly strong smelling ones couldnt get rid of the erm smell....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X