gardens for children/kids

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gardens for children/kids

I think I've read them all, while looking for inspiration for the school garden.

This is my favourite: Great Gardens for Kids: Amazon.co.uk: Clare Matthews, Clive Nichols: Books

Highly recommended
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

I've just ordered some camouflage netting to make a tented area for our granddaughter. We plan to attach it to the garden swing canopy and stretch it out onto bamboo poles. Apart from making a simple play area it'll also provide additional shade and a private area, hidden from our neighbours.

Comment

That sounds great Hillwalker, children love hideaways. At school we put out a box of drapes, pegs and poles and work alongside the children to develop their dens. Also bug hotels and a box with identification charts, binoculars, magnifying glasses, clip boards and drawing materials they love and of course a patch to dig and water to add to the mix is always very popular.
      Will check out that book Two Sheds it sounds fab.
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X