Wolf Hand Rotovator & Push/Pull Hoe

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
    ......there is a fab cook cum hardware cum diy shop in Bayeaux ......
    Watch out for archers .... they could have someones eye out
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

Just had a quick look and priced some items -
      Bow rake- £16.99
      Double hoe- £12.99
      Duo hoe- £7.99
      Garden scraper- £6.99
      Lawn rake- £14.99
      Push/pull weeder- £14.99
      Cultiweeder- £18.99
      Dutch hoe- £11.99
      Soil rake- £11.99

TOTAL for attachments-£117.91

Wolf 170 cm handle-£14.99
      " " 32 cm handle-£3.99
      " " 16 cm handle-£2.99

TOTAL for handles- £21.97

Thats a total of £139.88 - lets call it £140 for a few tools and while the quailty is supposedly good its still a good chunk of money.I looked at this as if I was replacing /getting a new set of tools for work and dont think I missed out anything or have put in anything I dont really need.
      There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Knew I'd find your original thread Mrs D! LOL! Off to garden centre lunchtime. Bernie aka Dexterdog
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Have been comparing the prices of Wolf Tools over here - in three of the main suppliers the prices vary between 1.5 and 5 euros for the basic bits and bobs.

Bought the small set - three hoe/rakes and a small yellow handle for E17.90 and then saw the same box in another store for 23 euros.

Pays to shop around, even over here.
          TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
            Thanks everyone for the replies! Looks like we'll be ordering some after Mr D gets paid next week!

Cheapest I've yet found is about £12 cheaper for the handle, rotovator and small hoe than the normal retail price that the GC's are charging!
            Could you tell me where mrs D? I tried my local garden centre but they didnt have the rotovator bit and Im not sure where to get from on't t'internet. Thanks. Bernie aka Dexterdog
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

http://www.worldofwolf.co.uk/submenu...il%20Care.html

I think this was the cheapest I found DDL, but just try doing an LJ (googling it!) and see what you can find!
              Blessings
              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
              Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
              Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
              On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Thanks for that Mrs D! I do like a bargain - and that site is cheaper than anything else. I need to do a quick £ calculation. I have just spent rather a lot on my new lappy.....but will save website for future use! Thanks
                Bernie aka Dexterdog
                Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Is the rotavator the one called the soil miller?

I have a long handle just waiting for it!
                  Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Comment

Yep, thats the one, and rather good it is too!
                    Blessings
                    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Use Wolf stuff all the time. Quick, easy and saves space. Pricey but good

Comment

We have the Gardena version - very good tool...

Comment

wolf push - pull hoe

I, too would like a Wolf push-pull hoe, but they are a bit expensive; about 12 pounds for the hoe head and 8 pounds for the handle at my local garden centre So I sharpened up my old family heirloom dutch hoe with a file, and it seems to do the job very well now

Comment

I love wolf stuff - the 6-pronged cultivator is wonderful, the handle lengths mean me (around 5') and the OH (around 6' 3") don't have to have a set of tools each, the accessory-hangy thing makes my shed nice and tidy, and for going up to the allotment I can put the head/s I'll be using in a pannier bag and strap the handle to the bike frame - nice'n'easy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X