Electric sander

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric sander

Well its that decade of the century and the house needs some painting done! However there's lots of sanding to do...woodwork, gloss paint on walls etc

Can anyone recommend a 'good value' electric sander - probably 1/3 sheet size that has some sort of dust extraction facility? Ta.
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Just be aware that no matter the dust extraction facility you will still get masses of dust
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
      Just be aware that no matter the dust extraction facility you will still get masses of dust
      I did think that might be the case ...I just wondered if some were less bad than others! You know extracted some of the dust before it went everywhere!

Comment

I have a Black and decker mouse sander. It wasn't cheap, but even with the hoover plugged on the back end of it there is still masses of dust. I don't think there is any way round that to be honest - except for hot air stripping
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

I've got a Painter Decorator in this week (he's cheap, a friend) and he only gives surfaces a cursory scrub with the oxide paper

... then hoovers up any dust, good boy
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Send him round then 2-sheds...

Comment

go for something linke this
              Sparky MP 250 ¼ Sheet Sander 240V - Screwfix.com, Where the Trade Buys

easy to use, smaller than a 1/3 sheet but more able to get into nooks and corners better

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X