watering can rose

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watering can rose

I've just bought a galvanized watering can from the Flea market for a £5 but its not got a rose.
    So I was wondering are roses a universal screw fit because I fancy a brass one rather than push on rubber one.
    Location....East Midlands.

I have an old cheapy galvanized one with a screw on Rose, but it won't fit my 'posh' can, which has a push-on one. My cheap plastic cans all have push-on ones, and they seem to be interchangeable, even with the 'posh' one!

Sorry, that's no help at all, is it!?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I bought a brass mesh green push on one at Wilkos - (this was after my kind lottie helper lost the roses to my two watering cans). Take the can with you though, to check it will fit...
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Thanks you two

I've been to my local hardware shop and bought a £2 rubber push-on rose that fitted after wrapping insulating tape around the nozzle. So at least I've got one until I see a posh screw on one.

Comment

I wouldn't bother with a screw fitting. Hozelock do roses reasonable prices which push on to most watering can spouts.

Comment

Rustlady the Hozelock sound a lot like the Haws Fine As Rain one I bought this afternoon.
            rubber fine spray rose

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X