X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beefy View Post
    Try one of these -
    [ATTACH]1407[/ATTACH]

You should be fit to get most of your fruit and veg off the plot and all the manure topsiol etc back in too. Price - about £7000
    Is that for the waggon in the background then Beefy????
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
      Anything that is not UK type approved will have to have a VOSA inspection for safety if used on a public highway. I have been down this road b4. Well nasty. I wouldn't bother trying to import a 'putt putt' either as you might get saddled with import duties and complications with the DVLA. If the trike was to be used only on private land then there is no issue. Plenty of 'em about in France , Belgium and here in Germany. Go find one, buy it and stick it on the back of a trailer. They will fit into the back of a high line Ford Tranny as well... If you have a shed in your lotty you can keep a clapped out 'sit on mower' and a trailer to cart things about in. Or am I going down the wrong track here? Snadger, I have a spare V8 for a motorised trolley btw....
      A drag trolley...thats a novel idea!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

i have just built a lottie trollie for my self made from scrap wood and bike wheels for free !
        its hard to explain how to make them and will post picture when i take one .
        ---) CARL (----
        ILFRACOMBE
        NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

I Tried To Post Pictures But Could Not Get It To Load , So Iv'e Put It On My Website With Instrutions How To Make It.( Only The First Part Is There At The Moment I Will Update The Rest Tonight)
          The Trollie Looks And Is Heavy To Lift But So Light To Push My 7 Year Old Boy Can Push It From The Lottie
          ---) CARL (----
          ILFRACOMBE
          NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

B&Q have a range of carts which aren't too bad. The mid-size/range one is about £40 and doesn't look too bad.

Mr OWG wants the large one as it tips (useful for soil/compost moving) and he can attach it to our little lawn tractor...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X