Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YHS 60ltr Peat Free Multi compost on offer.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YHS 60ltr Peat Free Multi compost on offer.....

.... at Brigg Garden Centre for those of you near me. It's back on it's 5 for £10 offer while stocks last.

We love this compost as it's so rich and not too coarse and the plants seem to love it too (we used it last year).

Reet
    x

I use that stuff - I get it from a GC near here in E Yorks. It's brilliant stuff.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Following the peat debate thread - I'm trying to get hold of this, I found a supplier last year ( I got confused and thought it was New Horizon but it wasn't) by calling a number on the YHS website. Dunno what's going on now cos I called them up to get a list of suppliers as the place that sold it last year now doesn't I got through to greentech ??? and was told they only sell it by the pallet (48 bags ) and that she couldn't give me a list of suppliers. What is going on? I'm a bit confused. Have greentech bought YHS out? Do they no longer supply to garden centers?

I'm well annoyed now because my plan was to go peat free this year and it's nigh on impossible to get any decent size bags that don't cost an arm and a leg round here. This cash and carry I went to last year were doing YHS for 3 bags for either 10 or 12 quid and now it's like peat free is an unheard of phrase - oh but they do reduced peat, so that's okay then. I really don't want to continue using this B&Q tut that's full of bark. Arrg. Frustrated.

Comment

Thanks, I will have to pop in and have a look, I haven't been to brigg garden centre before and I love any excuse for a mooch around a new one
        http://seasonalfamilyrhythm.blogspot.co.uk/ - My new blog

Comment

They might not be on offer now, this thread is ancient I just managed to get some from a cash and carry 3 bags for a tenner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X