RealSeeds.co.uk

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RealSeeds.co.uk

Just thought I'd pop a recommendation on here - I ordered some (well quite a lot of ) seeds from www.RealSeeds.co.uk, and had the wrong delivery address on my paypal account. I let them know that I'd made a mistake, and the lovely people there sorted it out really quickly for me, without any fuss.

And they do some really special seeds.

Although I guess I shouldn't be encouraging you fellow seed-aholics to look anywhere else, you've all got enough by now haven't you...
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

http://viks-garden.blogspot.com/

Yeah, got loads but what the heck! Good customer service counts for a lot in my book and there just may be something I haven't already got

Comment

I use them every year GV. I like to save seed and as all of theirs are open pollinated you can do that, plus they tell you how to as well.

I really rate this company highly both in customer service and the quality of the seeds that they sell.

Comment

I ordered lots of seeds from them recently. Unfortunately, like an idiot, I have misplaced them! Spent al day yesterday searching high and low for them. Looks like i'll have to re-order

Comment

lol wizer what you need is a box with a lid kept in the cupboard thats what i got told cos i use to leave them all round the house lol

Comment

Thanks for the link to Real Seeds GV. Wish I had seen their catalogue earlier Oh well next year
            Last edited by roitelet; 25-01-2007, 06:14 PM.
            Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

I love the stuff these people do - I order every year (normally twice...). Their seeds and varieties are great, and they put loads in the packets.

They're also really good about answering questions, and this year, when I asked where a particular squash was that they'd stocked last year, I got a reply from Ben saying they weren't doing it any more, but he'd stick me in a few seeds of something to try instead. That was in addition to my actual order. I can't wait to grow the Blue Banana squash this year
              Kris

I child-proofed my house, but they still manage to get in.

Muddy Musings - a blog

Comment

I have ordered a tonne of seeds from then to very jealous of your blue banana squash seeds they were definately not on the list keep us posted on how you get on with them are they really blue?

Originally posted by Poledragon View Post
                I love the stuff these people do - I order every year (normally twice...). Their seeds and varieties are great, and they put loads in the packets.

They're also really good about answering questions, and this year, when I asked where a particular squash was that they'd stocked last year, I got a reply from Ben saying they weren't doing it any more, but he'd stick me in a few seeds of something to try instead. That was in addition to my actual order. I can't wait to grow the Blue Banana squash this year
                Wife, mother, reader, writer, digger so much to do so little time to do it! Follow me on Twitter @digdigdigging

Comment

Last year I grew Pink Banana squash, and my biggest one was 30" long and had a girth of 24". I have no idea of the weight as I was pregnant at harvest time and didn't dare pick it up!

Apparently the Blue ones are a little smaller and much better tasting according to Ben at Real Seeds. If you like I can send you a couple of seeds to try, as I think there's a dozen in the pack and I won't be growing more than a couple myself. .

Edited to add - yes they are blue, kind of a steely grey blue.
                  Last edited by Poledragon; 01-02-2007, 07:27 PM. Reason: forgot a bit
                  Kris

I child-proofed my house, but they still manage to get in.

Muddy Musings - a blog

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X