Rival Crockpot Spare parts

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rival Crockpot Spare parts

Am quite upset as have broken the handle to the lid of my Rival Crock pot - wouldn't have minded so much if it had happened at home but had taken it in to school for the children to cook risotto.

Been round and round on the internet trying to find a replacement but just go in circles!!!

Does anyone know where I could source a replacement handle or at worse, replacement lid from

Have you tried ebay
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

Yes, unsuccessfully!! Seems all sites are american or canadian. Next port of call is a phone call to John Lewis!

Comment

OH broke the handle on mine too! Sorry I havent been able to find a replacement one either. If I find anything will let you know.
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

crock pot lid

I too have been searching the internet in vain. My crock pot handle broke off & left behind the fixing screw & threaded collar. Using a pair of pliers to grip the collar & a large cross head screw driver I was able to separate them leaving just the white plastic washer in place. I then performed a bit of make do & mend by stealing the knob off a cheap saucepan (Tesco own brand) and screwing it into place. It's not ideal as the orignal loop design was easier to handle but it's better than wedging a spoon handle under the edge of the glass lid & risking it slipping off to smash on the floor. I reckon the plastic on the original loop has gone brittle with water getting trapped underneath then being heated repeatedly. Hope this helps some others......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X