Books on Dried Flowers

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books on Dried Flowers

I've tried the search engine and didn't come up with anything here and I googled and came up with MILLIONS of entries.

Can anyone recommend a good, basic book that tells you what to dry, when and how to dry it and what you can use it for?

Please?

not my kind of thing, but Amazon has several suggestions, with reviews. This one got a v.good review (albeit from one customer).

and this one gets 5/5 from four customers
    Last edited by Two_Sheds; 29-09-2009, 07:24 PM.
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Not really my thing either, so I can't make any specific recommendations but I see LOADS of this kind of book in the charity shops. Might be worth a pootle round any you have locally before investing in a brand new volume?
      I was feeling part of the scenery
      I walked right out of the machinery
      My heart going boom boom boom
      "Hey" he said "Grab your things
      I've come to take you home."

Comment

Well I don't know if it's my sort of thing either , but thought I'd give it a try!

Now that I'm going to be able to grow flowers, I can indulge the fact that I love cut flowers but find them too expensive. But there's winter...

So I thought "Why not try growing flowers to dry and arrange?" But there are so many books out there that I wondered if there was a grape who knew a good 'un.

Charity shops is an excellent idea! And thanks for the links, TS.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X