Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute holiday

Not sure if i've posted this in the right place

I'm looking for a low-cost last minute holiday for the family, we are looking at going away on tuesday - somewhere nice and warm and family friendly, and near the beach!!

Could anyone guide me in the right direction please - don't know where to start looking - I find the whole internet thing a bit over-whelming

Thank you

Hi Emilymup
    If the weather is nice you could always try sunny Blackpool
    The Illuminations start this week and even though they are not oficcially on yet they are on nearly every night to try them to check they are OK
    If you don't choose Blackpool good luck in your search
    Cheers .... John

Web link to our Allotment website http://lawsonsallotment.btck.co.uk/

PS my plot is 9 shown on the Plot Holders Pictures

Comment

Home or abroad?
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Was thinking of abroad - the children really want a beach holiday and the weather is getting a bit cool here and can't really guarantee it will stay nice enough. Have been away in this country for the last 4 years and rained each time!!

Comment

Have you tried looking at the cheap flight websites, seeing the cheapest deals you could get for flights (my mate recently flew to mine, and back for 1p each way, no taxes, nader) and then find accommodation based on that.
          Not sure if I can actually name the airlines (mods??) but will PM you all the ones I use in about 5 minutes.

Ah, it appears I cant PM you.
          Last edited by bobleponge; 29-08-2009, 06:55 AM. Reason: PM Denied
          Bob Leponge
          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

will try and fix so you can pm me!! thank you bob

Comment

Success. Have pm'ed.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

James have some late deal - £1095 for 2xadults & 2xkids, villa with pool in Paphos.

James Villa Holidays

Not ultra cheap, but all in (except carhire).
                Last edited by smallblueplanet; 29-08-2009, 08:58 AM.
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                  Have you tried looking at the cheap flight websites, seeing the cheapest deals you could get for flights (my mate recently flew to mine, and back for 1p each way, no taxes, nader) and then find accommodation based on that.
                  Not sure if I can actually name the airlines (mods??) but will PM you all the ones I use in about 5 minutes.

Ah, it appears I cant PM you.
                  Don't suppose you could pm them to me too could you. I'm looking at cheap ways to get to your part of the world

Comment

Have just booked mallorca, not my absolute preferred location as have been there couple of times before - but all inclusive, kids clubs etc, and at a good price!! Will check out all the above when I am next looking - I know where to start looking now!!

Thanks to all.

Comment

Originally posted by johninblackpool View Post
                      Hi Emilymup
                      If the weather is nice you could always try sunny Blackpool
                      The Illuminations start this week and even though they are not oficcially on yet they are on nearly every night to try them to check they are OK
                      If you don't choose Blackpool good luck in your search
                      ARE YOU MAD, Blackpool at this time of year is the MOST expensive disappointment.

The last time we went to Blackpool was at least 10 years ago. £60 per person per night I don't think so. Overrated, overpriced, crap. Very, very tacky.

valmarg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X