John Seymour's New Book of Self-sufficiency

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Seymour's New Book of Self-sufficiency

Currently being offered by thebookpeople.co.uk for £6.99. Nice Christmas present?

Berr.

good call berr its a brilliant book!
    Yo an' Bob
    Walk lightly on the earth
    take only what you need
    give all you can
    and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

We got the original book back in the 80s and its amazing how often we use it!
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

What topics does this book cover? DDL
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Hi DD, Hope you are feeling better.

John Seymour's book covers just about everything, Growing and what to do with the things you have grown, making things and every thing you need to try and be self suffient. My only criticism of it is that because of the wide range of topics there isn't room to go into any great detail. Even so its a great book and I only have the original copy but I often find info. about things in it that are not in any of the other books I have.

I found out how to make hurdles in it Just had to do something with all the willow I have
          Last edited by roitelet; 28-11-2006, 05:42 PM.
          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X