Victorian Farm

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Sunshine View Post

Is Peter Ginn the one that looks like John Thompson?
    That depends, do you mean theTV presenter from Salford - in which case noooo! Or do you mean the American Banker of the 1800's or maybe the inventor of the submachine gun? Either way not sure, but I wouln't throw him out of the hayloft!!

Comment

My Green Valley dvds arrived on Saturday - so what did I do Saturday afternoon? Watched the first one of course! Excellent stuff! Bernie aka DDL
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Sorry Pumpkin Becki ..... he's mine and eternal sunshine.....eddie izzard's mine too ...hands off and i've ordered the dvd of the tales of the green valley and amazon says it will arrive tomorrow......
        http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Comment

Originally posted by Jardiniere View Post
          Sorry Pumpkin Becki ..... he's mine and eternal sunshine.....eddie izzard's mine too ...hands off and i've ordered the dvd of the tales of the green valley and amazon says it will arrive tomorrow......
          Fisticuffs at dawn it is then - Peter's mine, so's Eddie and nobody goes near Will Mockett!! Ahh men, it's fun to dream isn't it!

Comment

Hi

Sorry i missed that but my friend told me about this really its amazing .

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
              My Green Valley dvds arrived on Saturday - so what did I do Saturday afternoon? Watched the first one of course! Excellent stuff! Bernie aka DDL
              I know this was posted months ago but I just spotted it now - what's Green Valley? Is it a programme? and where did you get the DVDs? Thanks.

>>>>>off to check Amazon
              My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

it was on tv a couple of years ago? longer? the dvd is available from amazon thats where i got mine......there is also a book but very expensive...........
                http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Comment

Really what a blog i have seen keep it up and best of luck

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X