Outside brush?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside brush?

I use a brush in the tunnel on the paving slabs and generally around the garden. My experience with the telescopics is that they break at the joint. Tesco had a wood handle that looked robust but the plastic screw snapped after 1 week of light brushing?

Try your local agricultural/farmers supplies store if there's one near you. Strong yard brushes at reasonable prices.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
      Try your local agricultural/farmers supplies store if there's one near you. Strong yard brushes at reasonable prices.
      Farmers' coops are sometime hidden away up lanes. Due to planning rules there may be little or no advertising to help you locate them.

Find your local one and give it a try. In general you don't need to be a member or a farmer.

Gardening, hardwear, outdoor clothing, PPE, and of course tractors.
      I live in a part of the UK with very mild winters. Please take this into account before thinking "if he is sowing those now...."

Comment

Good idea, I need a new brush, we have a couple of outlets near us, I have bought loads of stuff in the past, but not been in for over a year and forgot about them.

Comment

Being an old skinflint I repair brushes by cutting a new handle from the wood and attacking it to the old head. I find ash is easiest to work, but yew lasts longer. If the head joint looks a bit weak I screw a bit of board to the top first the drill a hole through that for the handle. Been about 30 years since I bought a yard brush.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X