Nice seed list

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice seed list

Found this place and you can buy as many seeds or as few as you like, great if you want to try a new variety or if you only need a few seeds, saves having to buy a whole pack for 10 seeds !!

Seeds UK - the only mail order vegetable seed site you'll ever need.

Quick a good find. I'll have to give it a try. However, their price for sprouting seeds seems a bit high at 1p per seed! Can't belive how many cheap seed companies I've found this year, as I spent quite a lot on seeds for this year. Going to save a lot next year.

Steven
    http://www.geocities.com/nerobot/Bir...shingThumb.jpg

Comment

I tend to agree with sprouting seeds. I can't say too much, because its self advertising. But i'll see what i can do.

Out of interest, where did you find me?
      Last edited by garygc2008; 03-09-2008, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Lord knows where i found you LOL !
        I surf all over the place and pop things on my note pad as i go then nip back for a look if any good i book mark it

Comment

Oh right. Sounds a lot like myself. There's far to much to take in isn't there!

Comment

Thanks for that link Flowerofshona. That could be for me. I'm always happy to try something but don't need 1000 seeds.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Thanks for the info
              Cheers

Danny

Comment

What a brilliant site and idea going to place an order tonight ,thanks again Flowerof shona

Comment

That looks good but who do's the counting he will go mad jacob marley
                  What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                  Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

That'll be me then............
                    Last edited by garygc2008; 05-09-2008, 12:30 PM.

Comment

A good idea Gary but how does your delivery charge compare to other seed suppliers?. Ten Turks turban seeds is £1.49 from T&M and the same can be purchased from you for 40p so a big saving there but i cant see what your delivery charges are from your site.

Wren

Comment

Not convinced about the apparent cheap prices.If you work out the actual price of the seeds in almost any suppliers packets I'm sure they would be more than competitive.Seems a strange way to buy lettuce seeds.It would be cheaper to use the likes of Wilkies and share the seeds with someone.
                        Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

the P&P is £1.50 wren. i have to put up a dedicated page yet, but the price is mentioned in the shopping cart.

lettuceGrow - some things are cheaper, others the same, maybe even some more expensive. The idea is, if you don't want 100's of seeds, it doesn't matter if their more expensive, because you're still only buying the amount you want. I agree though, it isn't for everyone. each to their own and a place for everthing i say.

Comment

Originally posted by jacob marley View Post
                            That looks good but who do's the counting he will go mad jacob marley
                            LOL, one seed, two seed...........

Now was that one hundred and sixty five or six

One seed, two seed........

Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                              LOL, one seed, two seed...........

Now was that one hundred and sixty five or six:confused

One seed, two seed........
                              what was that? you'd like to volunteer??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X