clematis net ~ stockist please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clematis net ~ stockist please

Pulling my hair out now. I have got loads of fence panels to cover with climbers, so am after lots of metres of what I call Clematis Netting (it's stiffer than that thin floppy bean netting).

I have Googled.
    I have looked on eBay.

I have phoned B&Q, where the staff picked up the phone then just left it on the counter without speaking to me.

I phoned my localist garden centre, who had never heard of clematis net.

I know it exists, because I am looking at some that I bought last year at PoundStretcher! I want to buy it off the roll though, not in a pack.

If anyone can give me names of stockists, and price per metre, I would probably marry you
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

is this any good? ive used this for lots of different things, much better than the pea net stuff

Wilko Netting Crop and Pond Protection 4mx2m at Wilkinson Plus
    The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

If you google "trellis netting" you will find loads of stockists. I am sure my wife would be glad to be shot of me !
      Last edited by Tam; 29-07-2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tam View Post
        If you google "trellis netting" you will find loads of stockists.
        nope. Still can't find the right stuff. It is a stiff net, with holes about 4cm wide & high. I don't like the floppy stuff, it's no good.

Comment

this is the stuff ... PVC Coated Wire Netting 0.6x10m 100x50mm - Screwfix.com, Where the Trade Buys

Comment

HansMum, no that's not the stuff, but Wilkinson do sell it - it's just not available to view on their website.

Thanks everyone. these guys look the cheapest: Sentinel Fencing - Wire Netting - PVC coated . 10 metre rolls

Comment

Is this the kind of one you want ? There seems to be a much better selection in the States

NU-FRAME PVC Garden plants Trellis GREEN (No 1) on eBay, also Trellises, Garden Structures Fencing, Garden Plants, Home Garden (end time 31-Jul-08 12:11:45 BST)

Comment

But if you order from the US, you have to pay postage & customs on top. So not such a good deal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X