Polytunnel & greenhouse recommendation

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polytunnel & greenhouse recommendation

We are hoping to demolish our old greenhouse in the autumn and replace it with a polytunnel and smaller greenhouse...

We've seen lots of ads for polytunnel (and greenhouse) companies, but we don't know which one to go for.

Has anyone purchased a polytunnel recently and can recommend a particular company?

Thanks

OWG

Hi - I'm in the same boat. Cleared some space & have been hovering over the buy button on polytunnels and greenhouses - anyone tackled this recently? - also cleared space for fruit cage, so interested in tips for easy, plentiful fruits for the kids!

Comment

Worth checking eBay for second hand greenhouses in your area - and Polytunnels for that matter, you'll just need some new polythene
      K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

If you are looking for a new greenhouse I can recommend Norfolk Greenhouses. I got mine from there and they are great for supplying replacement parts.

Comment

Hi - we bought a polytunnel and managed to get it constructed during a dry spell around Easter time. We've had some wonderful crops from it.

Best advice I can give is to go and take a look at the size you are thinking of buying + consider if it will be large enough for your future needs. You can then compare prices etc and make a decision.

Lass

In all things of nature there is something marvellous.
          - Aristotle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X