Brilliant pressie for kids!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant pressie for kids!

The toy shop near us sells the Botanical Fairy Garden Kit (girls), and an Enchanted Jungle one (boys). They are sooo brilliant. They have a little mini greenhouse and little metal tools and everything. I bought the fairy one for 6 year old next door neighbour and she's taken to it completely - making her own hanging basket and growing herbs in it as well. Our 5 year old godson lives in an apartment so doesn't have a garden, but can have this kit in his bedroom.

They're really nicely done - not cheapo tacky at all - and make a fab pressie to get kids growing stuff, and doing it all themselves.

Follow this little bunny for more info: (may not work as can't always post links)

http://www.otherlandtoys.co.uk/botanicalfairy1_800.jpg
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Looks good I've added it to my favourites, although I think it'll be better for Christmas or next spring's birthdays.

Comment

i'm so wanting to buy the fairy one for my 18 year old son lol

don't think he'll appreciate it though

Comment

Ooo that looks fab! It's bub's first birthday next month and I was wondering about getting Master Shortie a pressie so he doesn't feel left out.

Seeing as he keeps asking where his "fly eating" seeds went (aka Venus Flytrap), this could be a good choice

I'll have a proper ose around later
        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X