Hopton, Norfolk great little nurseries

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopton, Norfolk great little nurseries

Mr Sheds drove me round Hopton & Lound today, looking for Lound Garden Centre, and we found a couple of terrific little nurseries off the beaten track, esp. Elder Farm in Back Lane, Lound: I got a terrific 2 ft tall cream Aquilegia for £1.50 and some other bits: a bag full of plants for a fiver.

I am now off to take cuttings from everything to triple my stock
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Not my neck of the woods Two Sheds, but it's great to have personal recommendations for decent nurseries. Sounds like great value. (Even before you trippled your investment!)
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Used to be a really good fuchsia place on the A12 between Yarmouth and Lowestoft. On the left hand side as you're heading towards Lowestoft. Really good plants, lots of varieties, and other plants as well. Can't remember what it's called.

Comment

awww...the only time i get down that way is on me jollies ...and if i bring plants back, i'd have to leave my kids behind...hang on....hmm

rustylady. i think i know the exact one you mean, i've passed it many a time on my way that way. just before the turn offs for oulton broad, if i'm not mistaken. there's something like owl cottage there or thereabouts...i've always been driving, so not easy to catch names etc. sorry...wasn't much help there. just reminiscing, lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X