Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hedgeing shears

hey all

i am going to buying some hedgeing shears and wondered if anyone can recomend

hand held not petrol or electric

regards

matt
    "The Rabbit is 'the meek who has inherited the earth' proof against the worst man can do to it, including germ warfare, shot, trap, net, ferret and dog. I swear that on the day after the holocaust a pair of grey ears will rise cautiously above the smoking ashes of our world"............ JH

I bought some from the Poundshop last year and they're brilliant. Wooden handles and easy to use. They do need to be oiled after every use, though.

Comment

I've got some wilkinson sword ones that I use a lot, cant remember where I got them but they are good
      Yo an' Bob
      Walk lightly on the earth
      take only what you need
      give all you can
      and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

We have Spear and Jackson ones and they're great - not too heavy when you're using them and comfy grips.
        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

thanks all

i have seen a nice set at B&Q
          "The Rabbit is 'the meek who has inherited the earth' proof against the worst man can do to it, including germ warfare, shot, trap, net, ferret and dog. I swear that on the day after the holocaust a pair of grey ears will rise cautiously above the smoking ashes of our world"............ JH

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X