• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very cheap Multi-cooker

An impulse buy in Wilkos today.

Was £25, then £20, now its £10

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-56...ryer/p/0468518

I won't use it as a deep-fryer as I have one but it looks more versatile than my slow-cooker (which I rarely use ) and the Remoska (which I often use when I don't want the oven on).

Haven't tried it yet, so can't tell you how it performs but, since it was the last one in "my" Wilkos I thought I'd share it now.

Good for students, bed-sits, caravans perhaps?
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 04-08-2019, 03:50 PM.

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    An impulse buy in Wilkos today.

Was £25, then £20, now its £10

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-56...ryer/p/0468518

I won't use it as a deep-fryer as I have one but it looks more versatile than my slow-cooker (which I rarely use ) and the Remoska (which I often use when I don't want the oven on).

Haven't tried it yet, so can't tell you how it performs but, since it was the last one in "my" Wilkos I thought I'd share it now.

Good for students, bed-sits, caravans perhaps?
    What's the verdict VG?
    Cheers

Danny

Comment

I've only used it a couple of times so far. The internal base gets very hot and I've not got the hang of the heat settings yet. You can interpret that as meaning I've put sausages directly on the base and turned them black!! Next time I'll going to put a grid inside and cook on that - more as an oven would.
      A friend bought a couple and he uses one as a deep fryer. Said its quick and he can cook lots of chips at once for the family. He didn't have a deep fryer previously.

Comment

Ok thanks, they are back to £20 online
        Cheers

Danny

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X