No announcement yet.

power planter

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snoop Puss - It's going to take time, they moved him to the Renal unit as his kidneys didn't reboot so well and they are hoping they will recover. They have found proteins and have done a bone marrow extraction with 3-10 days before results start. He has too much potassium in his system for some reason and he still has too much water in him but he has a great sense of humour and can now laugh without his chest hurting so much from the bruising of the CPR that brought him back to us.

Looking at the augers they are well constructed and the right shape to do the job that you can see on many videos made by Australian customers. I didn't want to pre play with the product before unboxing and testing which I want to video as requested as part of the trial and testing process of the product. That way everyone can see how well or not I get on with the product.

I have bought a Ryobi battery drill as it has an additional side handle as I already have the circular saw and a really powerful battery for it. I have also invested in a mobile phone camera mount so that I can use a tripod to video myself.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

^Best wishes to your brother-in-law.

And that's quite some investment you've made, so you must be expecting the augurs to do good things. My biggest query is how useful they are for plants or for working large areas of soil for veg or flowers. Hope they serve your purpose.

Comment

I bought the Rockwell weed auger some time ago

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rockworth Weed Auger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	2381368

and it's crap! It's basically a paint mixer with no real soil cutting ability, however I did use it for mixing compost and found that without an additional handle even this puts a load of stain on your wrist. So heeding the advice on the Power Planter quick reference guide and the instructional video for the power planter on YouTube it gave me an excuse! I mean a reason to purchase a Ryobi drill with a side handle.

How can I possibly give the product a fair review if I don't follow their advice.

I can already see that the long 24" or 600mm auger is going to be so useful just for mixing up the compost as it has to work better than the Rockwell Weed Auger.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X