Same old, same old; same new, same new

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got the odd one or two scars.
    Do you think I could make my fortune presenting a gardening show ?

Comment

I've got that many that if I was asked to do a TV show I'd have to have a paper bag on my head and a body suit on just to qualify for the pre 9pm watershed.

Oh those were the days................
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

My best scar is the one on my top lip caused by falling whilst going upstairs onto a glass of champagne.
        You can make up your own stories but none of them will be correct.

Comment

Well I have survived forty odd years and no scars to show, and that after football, hill walking and some scrambling plus boxing, I reckoned if I wasn't good enough to do some thing without being hurt I shouldn't do it
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

^Sensible man.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
              Well I have survived forty odd years and no scars to show, and that after football, hill walking and some scrambling plus boxing, I reckoned if I wasn't good enough to do some thing without being hurt I shouldn't do it
              Didn't you cut yourself recently, rary?

Ah Yes, the Incident with the power saw!! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ml#post1583883

You were saying about not being good enough?
              Last edited by veggiechicken; 30-03-2018, 07:59 PM.

Comment

^^^ she's a demon with the search engine (possibly the only one on the site, including admin)
                sigpic
                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

^^^ particularly when rary is involved... ???
                  sigpic
                  1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

There's no point denying it - I remember every word of rary's - such pearls of wisdom.

Who could not be entranced? (Is that the opposite of "exited"?)
                    I regard the search engine as a little challenge. Sometimes, if feeling particularly bored, I'll test myself finding some obscure thread that I started many years ago. Then I'll revive it with some ridiculous post and see what happens........................Fortunately for you all, I'm not often THAT bored.

Comment

Ah, but I give Rary the benefit of the doubt: it's so recent that perhaps a proper scar hasn't formed yet!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Didn't you cut yourself recently, rary?

Ah Yes, the Incident with the power saw!! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ml#post1583883

You were saying about not being good enough?
                        It has healed up and no scar
                        Anyway I said I have survived forty odd years without a scar I didn't say all my years

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                        ^^^ she's a demon with the search engine (possibly the only one on the site, including admin)
                        Baldy, you could have missed out the words, with the search engine, and have been more accurate
                        And thanks Snoop
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X