No announcement yet.

A polite reminder to grapes old and new

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have missed all the bother, thankfully. Well done mods for dealing with whatever it was.
    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Yes..............................ME.
      Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      It's true!...ha!...( I didn't do it I hasten to add!)
      Well I never! .................................
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

OK I’m brave/stupid/noisy (delete the ones your not interested in) but what on earth did you, as the happy chuck you are do to get banned? Kissy kissy
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

It’s supposed to say nosy - I hate predictive text.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
            OK I’m brave/stupid/noisy (delete the ones your not interested in) but what on earth did you, as the happy chuck you are do to get banned? Kissy kissy
            I'd rather not say, Noisy - but I was innocent.

PS I was a Mod at the time too.
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 17-03-2018, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              I'd rather not say, Noisy - but I was innocent.

PS I was a Mod at the time too.
              Sharp intake of breath, no further comment required

Was someone trigger happy, it has been known
              Last edited by Thelma Sanders; 17-03-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Ha ha! I too was gunna ask Lumpster, but feared not to!
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Well I’m just noisy D. So, if VC and Thelma want to be cryptic it’s their choice.

I remember one comment that made me want to crush a grape (image intended) and that was about a camel of all things.
                  Last edited by Lumpy; 17-03-2018, 05:01 PM. Reason: Stupidity

Comment

In the words of Shaggy....It wasn't me

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...jlPLA9VJMLBHJ0

Comment

I know! I know !

Don't ask, I'm not telling either

Comment

You lot are no fun to the challenged. GL I thought you were about to spill the beans as it were. SP you are no help at all. Off to eat curry. Humph.

Comment

I remember one comment that made me want to crush a grape (image intended) and that was about a camel of all things.
                          Don't think I've ever mentioned a camel, until now, so that wasn't the reason I had my privileges removed.

I fibbed Using the all seeing Vine's search facility I've found a post of mine that mentions camels! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ml#post1574470
                          Hope that's not the one you're thinking about, Lumpy!
                          Last edited by veggiechicken; 17-03-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I'm a bit confused about all this, I suspect somebody has said something that some body else objects to for whatever reason...!
                            Half of me would like to know , purely to form my own opinion, the remaining half really cant be bothered as long as its sorted,( which appears to be the case).
                            Well done the Mods that spotted it and took 'Evasive' action.
                            gp
                            Never Let the BAD be the Enemy of the GOOD

Conservation and Preservation for the Future Generation

Comment

Sometimes, its better not to know, geepee
                              If it hadn't been for GL starting this thread, most of us would have no idea that anything had happened. Just accept that it did, has been sorted, and carry on chatting about gardening - or camels.

Comment

Alice has five humps. Did you know?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X