Heater fans

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater fans

While in t aldi this morning I noticed they had fans for circulating the heat from wood burning stoves on sale £23 or there abouts, would it be worth spending that money (OHs) or not
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...fan_82981.html

I'm still using the one in this thread ^^^ Roitelet's had problems with hers.
    For £23, I'm tempted to buy another one as backup - or for the other side of the stove.

Comment

Only had problems with the Chinese one but they are sending me spare parts. I would go for one at £23 you haven't got much to loose. Mine were twice that and one almost off the scale, I've got three.They are WONDERFUL and really do make a huge difference to the heat distribution.
      Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

I've got one bought for me as a gift (not from Aldi, though). It does work at spreading the heat out. We even have a cat who waits for the fan to start spinning before he hops up onto the chair right in front of it. So he must reckon it's effective.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X